Join Cantare Vocal Ensemble
For an Evening of Fun, Food, and Fundraising!
We're rolling out the red carpet as we serve up an incredible feast and present the music of the 1950s.
You'll hear favorites by Elvis Presley, Bill Haley, Pat Boone, Roger Williams, Bobby Darin, Debbie Reynolds, The Four Aces, Tennessee Ernie Ford, Dean Martin, Doris Day, Nat King Cole, Fran Sinatra, Johnny Mathis and many, many more pieces of music from that decade.
Songs will be presented by the full chorus, as well as special solo and small group numbers as you enjoy an evening of scrumptious food, fine wine, an excellent silent auction, and mingling with the chorus.
50's Inspired Dinner Menu:
- Appetizers: Spinach Artichoke Dip on Rye Toast Points, Cheesy Bacon Rotel Filo Cups, and Egg Salad Stuffed Cucumber Cups
- Wedge Salad
- Entree Choice (choose 1 at ticket checkout):
- Chicken ala King: Not like Mom's, but a stuffed chicken breast with mild bell peppers, sweet onion and spring vegetable with a traditional, housemade mushroom cream sauce, accompanied by buttered peas, carrots and pearl onions and garlic mashed potatoes
- Salisbury Sirloin Steak: Lightly brushed with Worcestershire and finish with housemade French onion gravy, accompanied by buttered peas, carrots and pearl onions and garlic mashed potatoes
- Vegetarian: Creamed Spinach Egg Souffle Puff Pastry with creamy mushroom sauce
- Dessert Dash with a variety of dessert options
- Coffee and tea
- Fine Wine and Beer included throughout the evening
Please use the Buy Tickets button below to purchase tickets for this event!
Seating is limited to the first 200 guests.